In principle, exports are free of restrictions, but according to foreign trade law and various EC regulations, numerous prohibitions and licensing requirements have to be observed. In particular, control of the export of risky and security-related goods, such as arms and armaments, will be carried out. You, as an entrepreneur, are obliged to carry out a product inspection. The examination is carried out on the basis of special lists of goods, with Part I of the Export List and Annex I of the EC Regulation being of particular importance.
Automated export control testing
- Relief from manual testing
- Reduction of error potential
- Lean and secure processes
- Provision of all audit-relevant information e.g.: measures or national notices, automatic initiation of follow-up processes e.g. e-mail notification or operation blocking
- “Management of Exceptions”: special cases Problem cases are considered
- Automated in the background
- Normally without workflow interruption
- No delay in the supply chain
Securing the legal requirements
- Legal certainty and transparency through complete documentation
- Inspection and decision history, can be presented at any time during inspections or audits
- At any time on the current valid datadbh Content Service)
Simple administration and operability
- Configurable screening profiles
- Black/Whitelist management
- blanket stipulations (e.g. basically no business with country XYZ)
- Focus on the essentials
- Preselection of materials to the critical material master possible
Document check in SAP
Check orders and deliveries directly via the SAP Plug-In Export Control
Regulations for EU, Germany and US EAR are updated regularly
SAP documents and master data can be blocked automatically
Automatically check business processes in SAP
It becomes critical when dealing with goods that fall under the category of dual-use goods. This refers to goods which, in addition to their original purpose, can be used for critical end-use, namely military purposes. These can be, for example, spare parts such as seals, pumps and hydraulic parts.
Export control with SAP and dbh
For export control, a plug-in from dbh is available to you as an SAP user. With this Plug-In, your business processes in SAP that are relevant for export control can be checked automatically in the background. The result is displayed directly in SAP. The Plug-In is a modular, easy-to-configure SAP extension that can be flexibly adapted to your needs. Optionally, you can also integrate an interface for tariffing your goods (classification).
Advantages with the SAP Plug-In Export Control from dbh
- All important rules available
- Automated process sequences
- Safe compliance
- Avoidance of penalties
- Fast induction of employees
- Optionally integrable classification
Monitoring and documentation included
All tests and test results are recorded. These can be evaluated at any time via a monitor. Affected objects can be edited according to permission. Archivable lists can be generated for documentation as part of special procedures or for auditing purposes.
Which actions are triggered depending on the test result can be configured according to customer requirements. Reactions range from simple logging to sending e-mails or starting a workflow to blocking affected objects (master records, documents) in the SAP system.
Always the latest regulations in the SAP Plug-In Export Control
Export regulations are subject to constant change. You must always keep these up to date when exporting. The SAP Plug-In Export Control from dbh supports you with the dbh Content Service.
With the SAP Plug-In Export Control you are up to date on a daily basis and always check against the currently valid export control regulations. The examination is carried out for dual-use goods on the basis of the Dual-Use Regulation, partial and full embargoes (country embargoes) and licensing requirements with regard to critical end-uses.
Secure Compliance Management with dbh
Export control features are provided through dbh Software Advantage Compliance. In addition to export control, it is also possible to screen sanctions lists (anti-terrorist lists). A plug-in for SAP is also available for this sanctions list check. For all audits, the always up-to-date data stock of the Bundesanzeiger (Federal Gazette) is used.
More SAP Plug-Ins from dbh
With our plug-ins for SAP you make your system fit for foreign trade and at the same time rely on dbh ‘s long experience in customs & foreign trade, compliance, port management, logistics and shipping. Learn what other plug-ins we offer.
SAP S/4 HANA ready!
Of course, our Plug-Ins are fully SAP HANA Ready!