With Advantage Delivery, dbh delivers a central shipping system that can be seamlessly integrated into your SAP ERP via the SAP plug-in. All those involved in the shipping process in the company, as well as customers, authorities and transport service providers, are seamlessly networked with each other.
All shipping service providers centrally connected
The SAP plug-in passes the data required for the shipping order from your SAP standard documents to Advantage Delivery. The shipping system bundles the complete process for all used forwarding agents, parcel and express services. It automatically creates freight orders, takes into account all carrier-specific requirements for labels or labels and documents, and performs validations. In the event of an error, you will receive a corresponding feedback via the SAP plug-in and can correct the order in your usual working environment.
Communication with the various carriers is carried out centrally via Advantage Delivery. This means that any adjustments to interfaces or changed specifications for labels, labels or documents are implemented by dbh. Changing the transport service provider or admitting new partners will be a breeze for you.
Transparent and efficient processes
Advantage Delivery offers the opportunity to track and trace the shipment, not only to the recipient of goods. You can view the shipping status in the SD delivery or In SD transport at any time, because Advantage Delivery reports tracking data and package information back to SAP.
- Create shipping orders in your usual work environment and keep track of status at all times
- Data transfer from the SAP standard documents directly to Advantage Delivery, the software takes on many tasks in the background
- Save valuable resources and time in processing and increase transparency and efficiency of the shipping process
- A central solution for all carriers – no effort due to adaptations to interfaces or changed specifications for labels or documents
- More safety and speed in customs and
- Compliance processes by integrating further dbh solutions
In addition, you will also receive an overview of all your shipping orders in the monitor. Even before the goods left the ramp. Optionally, we also support you with automated goods issue postings from SAP deliveries.
Safety and speed in customs processes
Data relevant for customs clearance can be transferred directly to the dbh customs software Advantage Customs. At the same time, the order for third-country shipments subject to customs duties is automatically blocked in the shipping system. For example, we ensure that no package is handed over to the transport service provider for which no export accompanying document (ABD) is yet available.
After the export transaction has been released under customs law, the shipping order is automatically released.
Benefits of Advantage Delivery
- Data transfer directly from your SAP system
- Control of shipping processes including validations (processing assistant)
- Part-time packing process and consolidated shipping
- Service finder for quick and easy selection of the transport service provider
- Automated creation of freight orders and printing of (individualizable) shipping labels and other documents taking into account carrier-specific requirements
- Central communication with all transport service providers (forwarding agents, courier, express and parcel service providers)
- Transparent overview of freight orders, tracking data and package information
- Tracking (Track & Trace) including provision of documents such as invoices to the recipient
- Integration of customs clearance and
- Sanctions list screening