Advantage Customs Seminars
In 2020, the Customs Solutions customer seminars will also take place in the old tradition. We inform you about the technical changes in ATLAS and their implementation in Advantage Customs as well as about general innovations. Use the seminar to exchange ideas and place open questions!
Advantage Custums Customer Seminars
Every year we conduct our Advantage Customs customer seminars. At this seminar we inform the users of our customs software about the technical changes in ATLAS and their implementation in Advantage Customs as well as about general innovations in customs clearance. Our customers can use these seminars to exchange ideas and ask our customs experts.
Every year we deal in particular with technical changes in the ATLAS procedures and give an outlook on what the next ATLAS Rekeases will bring. In addition, we give an outlook on the continuous development of our software and the product environment. This year, two of the topics are the central exchange of customs documents, enquiries and opinions – ATLAS ZELOS we give them as well as an overview of the EU VAT reform 2020.
- 09:30 Registration and coffee welcome
- 10:00 a.m. Technical changes in the Import, Shipping and EMCS 2.4 procedures and their implementation in Advantage Customs 17
- 11:00 a.m. Coffee break
- 11:15 a.m. ZELOS: Central exchange of documents, enquiries or comments
- 12:00 noon lunch break
- 12:45 p.m. General innovations in Advantage Customs, dbh up2date – What’s new in the product environment
- 13:45 Customs and Foreign Trade Exporters – Redefinition, Export Control Update/ Origin of Goods and Preferences
- 14:30 Coffee break
- 14:45 EU VAT reform 2020 – What should be considered for intra-Community delivery?
- 16:00 End of the event
- for the entire seminar, the fee for the first participant is 199.00€ plus Vat
- for each additional participant, the fee is 149.00€ plus Vat
Your contact to dbh
Sie nutzen eines unserer Produkte und benötigen Unterstützung? Unser Support-Team berät Sie gerne.