Since the middle of the year, the Antwerp Port Community System (APCS) has been able to electronically register RoRo goods for export via Belgian terminals in addition to containers. dbh Logistics IT AG (dbh) has now also implemented this in the application ALPO (Advantage Local Port Order),the central platform for processing port orders, and connected RoRo terminals in Zeebrugge and Antwerp. The export orders for Belgium can now also be created for vehicles via the familiar environment.
The following RoRo terminals are currently connected:
Location – Terminal
- Zeebrügge Wallenius Wilhelmsen Logistics (WWL) Zeebrugge Terminal
- Zeebrugge International Car Operators (ICO) Northern Inlet Terminal
- Zeebrugge International Car Operators (ICO) Bastenaken Terminal
- Zeebrugge International Car Operators (ICO) Hanse Terminal
- Antwerp International Car Operators (ICO) Vrasene Terminal
- Antwerp Antwerp Euroterminal N.v. (AET)
Fast, paperless handling
Registration requires only less data and enables faster and, above all, paperless handling. In addition to the Movement Reference Number (MRN) of the export, only the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), the terminal and the type of delivery (e.g. truck or train) are to be named. This means that in the North-West range, the Antwerp Port Community System, another port system is able to handle RoRo export orders electronically.
For more information on the connection, please contact the dbh sales team at email@example.com.