Transport management Fiduz
Shipowner bookings directly via INTTRA
The Transport Management System Fiduz has a direct integration to the INTTRA Ocean Trade Platform. With Fiduz you are directly connected to the shipping companies and can plan, book and track shipments directly from the application.
Book shipping orders directly from Fiduz
Booking requests can be sent directly from Fiduz to shipping companies. All shipowners connected to INTTRA can be addressed directly via the interface in Fiduz. No matter whether sea freight bookings of pre-carriage, main-carriage or on-carriage.
Over 50 shipowners are already connected via INTTRA, including Maersk, MSC and CMA CMG. The booking of container departures is not limited to European ports, but is also possible internationally – for example in Singapore or Tokyo.
All required booking data is automatically checked directly via Fiduz. The interface is directly accessible from the order. All bookings made are prepared in a detailed overview and are available in Order and Document Management (ADM). The same applies to the feedback and confirmations that are assigned directly to the order with the respective status.
The feedback of the booking status in Fiduz is automated. In addition, selected users can be contacted by e-mail.
Are you interested?
Status of INTTRA booking always in view
The tracking data (status feedback) for the shipowner bookings from INTTRA converge directly in Fiduz. You will receive a detailed overview of all status feedbacks, also at the shipment level. Even with multiple feedback from carriers per booking.
The status is automatically transferred to the integrated order and document management (ADM). This allows you to keep track of your shipments in Cargo Trace as well. Of course, this also includes all current shipping and arrival data of your Fiduz orders.
Benefits of the INTTRA interface
- Simple and fast container monitoring in a central interface improves the informative value towards the own customers
- Almost no training time for users, as the booking dialogs correspond to the familiar environment
- Central control of files and bookings in Fiduz:
- Shipment data recorded in Fiduz can be used for the booking process. This reduces the manual effort and the risk for data entry errors
- Bookings 50% faster than individual bookings with shipowners
- All shipowners connected to INTTRA can be operated directly via the Fiduz interface.
- Automatic verification of the required booking data from Fiduz
- Current data
- Booking status and status confirmations (tracking data) for the corresponding bookings flow directly into Fiduz and provide important information on the transport process.
- Automatic feedback in Fiduz and in the Cargo Trace
- Posting overview in order and document management
- Status reports: Booking statistics, such as punctuality rates, can be viewed and evaluated directly in Fiduz.
Simple quality control
You get an overview of on-time and delayed shipments. In-depth dashboards make it easy to evaluate your shipments by trade lane, carrier and volume. There is also an export and print function for statistics.
Your contact to dbh
Sie nutzen eines unserer Produkte und benötigen Unterstützung? Unser Support-Team berät Sie gerne.